10.03.2008

Sara & Jason - Rockford IL Engagement Photographer

Sara and Jason contacted me a few months ago about their August 2009 wedding, and I was really excited when they booked - they are such a cute fun couple! We decided to do the engagment photos at Edward's Apple Orchard in Poplar Grove, IL. It was a crowded Sunday afternoon, but we were able to sneak off into the orchards for some one-on-one time. Aren't they just the cutest?!?
This first shot is one of my favorites from their session and was one of the last shots of the day. They wanted a picture with Jason's truck and I've been wanting to do this shot for a long time.... It was so cute to hear Sara giggling while I shot.




Practicing their first dance - love the golden light!



...and here is their Save the Date magnet - how cute is it?!? Sara's bridesmaids are wearing a beautiful pink dress, so we HAD to use the color!


Thanks SO much for being up to do whatever I asked guys; I can't wait for your wedding next August!
View the whole session here!

xoxo,
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

No comments: