11.06.2009

Hello friends.

I feel the need to let you in on my personal life for a moment. I am asking that you will all join me in prayers for a very special little girl. My cousin's daughter is in the last days, possibly hours, of her battle with a terminal brain tumor. Please keep 11 year old Sydney, her mom, dad, and little brother, and our entire family in your prayers.
In the meantime, I am falling a bit behind on answering emails and getting orders and proofing complete. I have amazing clients and I know that you will all understand.
If you'd like to read Sydney's story, visit http://www.ivestrong.com/ .
You will be inspired, I promise.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sympathies and wow what an inspiring little girl!!! Just what I needed for Thanksgiving. Thank you =)