6.07.2010

Amber & Daniel - Rockford, IL Photographer

Amber & Daniel had a lovely ceremony at Windsor Church.... I always love some stain glass windows.

Photobucket

The reception was intimate, surrounded by good friends, lots of family, and yummy sandwiches.... and By the Dozen always makes an amazing cake....

Photobucket

BUT they ROCKED the portraits! I couldn't decide what to share, so I picked a few favorites from our time at Belvidere Park.

{Peaking in on a moment}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Possibly my fav of the day! Just love this location...
Photobucket

By the way, it started pouring 30 seconds after we got back to the car to head to the reception. Talk about good timing!

Photobucket

A huge congrats again guys! I'm sure you are loving Cancun!
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

1 comment:

Mother of the groom:) said...

You did a beautiful job! Thanks sooo much!!!!