6.22.2010

Kelly & Joseph - Rockford IL Photographer

Ah, Kelly and Joseph... so many words, so little time. By the 10th frame, I knew I was in trouble. So much love and laughter... and sarcasm! Kelly is quite punchy and I LOVE it. Don't be fooled though, Joe holds his own rather well.
Such good chemistry these two have!
The storm clouds were rolling in so things were a little rushed, but I think the lighting turned out great. I stepped our of my comfort zone and turned off the flash. I like the results!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
{A little vintage editing}
Photobucket
It was getting pretty dark, but I love the mood of this shot. Isn't it cool?
Photobucket

After hanging out with these two for an hour, I'm am really looking forward to the wedding in October!

Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

No comments: