6.07.2010

Tina & Jeff - New Berlin, WI Photography

Tina & Jeff were married a few weeks ago on the grounds of the New Berlin Hills Golf Club. The weather couldn't have been any better. Tina told me that their goal was to be my most fun bride and groom in 2010. I think they set the bar pretty high!
So many great laughing and kissy-face pictures!

I adore this shot of Tina while Jeff said his vows

Photobucket

Photobucket

I probably have at least 10 shots with "the point".... I'm not sure what it was about, but everyone loved to do it!

Photobucket

I loved the color coordinated candy bar and the cake was DIVINE. I am going to gain weight with all this delicious cake.

Photobucket

Hello awesome DJ lighting!

Photobucket

The club had a photo similar to this that Tina loved so we recreated it. I think it's fabulous!

Photobucket

Congrats again, Tina & Jeff! I hope that you had a blast in Europe!
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

1 comment:

Tina said...

Kayleen - I absolutely love the photos. I can't wait to see the rest of them!