7.23.2010

Whitney - Rockford, IL Senior Photography

Last year while vacationing with family in the Ozarks, I shot my 2nd cousin Alicia's senior pictures. This year, it was sister Whitney's turn. I felt bad as I was a little hung over from muscle relaxors (more on that later), but I figured I'd wing it; Alicia was a great pose coach and we got a lot of fabulous pictures. It was at least 90 degrees and SO humid, but Whitney rocked the session. Don't you agree?
It was quite the feet getting into this boat.. spiders, crawling through bars, nearly tipping over, "borrowing" a poor kids towel. It was all worth it though. This is one of the many, many shots. There's something peaceful about it that I love.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Last year, I took a few pictures of sister in this window, but this year we got brave and actually went inside the abandoned house...
Photobucket
... and oh how awesome it was!
Photobucket
I know I'm going to have seniors asking where these were taken. Unfortunately it is a long, long drive away. I wish I could find something similar in Rockford!
_________________________________________________
On a different note, please continue to pray for a full recovery from the car accident I was in on May 16. My husband and I drove 8+ hours on Tuesday then back home again on Thursday. Car rides are extremely hard on me. I am still seeing a doctor 2-3 times a week and am getting discouraged. I know it takes time, but it's so hard to not be my normal active self. Thank you to all of you that have been so gracious with working around my crazy schedule and for the thoughtful emails.
_________________________________________________
I'm excited to be shooting next to Kathleen of Kathleen's Photography this weekend at Anderson Gardens. I interned with Kathleen for a few years before branching out with my own business. It will be so good to see her again and I always love shooting at the Gardens.
That's it for updates today. Leave Whitney some comment love if you have a minute!
Kayleen

No comments: