8.26.2010

Ashley & Jared - Janesville, WI Wedding Photographer

I look forward to all my weddings, but this one was exciting because I had never shot a wedding at the Rotary Gardens. It was breathtaking. August 7th was a h.o.t. day but so much fun.
Photobucket
I loved this archway. I would have taken a hundred photos right here if we would have had time. Do I even need to say anything about how stunning Ashley is?
Photobucket
Oh, you want a closer look? See? STUNNING.
Photobucket
The fun ( and HUGE) wedding party! They were pros at fun, natural posing.
Photobucket
We had planned to take some time out of the reception at William's Tree Farm to do a bunch of photos around the grounds, but the mosquitos had a different plan for us. I've never seen swarms of mosquitos that bad! We held out for about 5 minutes before heading back inside. Such a disappointment!
These are two shots that I liked :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Have you ever seen anything like this? I mean, really, have you? I've been doing weddings for years and have seen some pretty elaborate dessert tables, but this one takes the cake (haha, I'm so lame). Mad props to Bonnie's Catering out of Roscoe, IL. WOW.
Photobucket
I adore this picture from Ashely and Jared's first dance...
Photobucket
What a fun day.. well worth the countless mosquito bites! Congrats again Ashely and Jared!
DJ: Luxe Productions

xoxo
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are soooo great! It brings back the memories of that beautiful day! It makes me cry with happiness all over again.
Martha Swanson
(Mom of the bride)

Anonymous said...

I can't say enough how beautiful these photos are!! I look forward to seeing them all. It will be so hard to pick. Like Martha said it to makes me cry with happiness as I see our kids so in love. What an awesome day it was!

Tammy Weidman
(mom of the groom)