10.11.2010

Kate & Mark - Anderson Garden's Wedding Photographer

Every wedding I have ever had booked at Anderson Gardens has been rained out and moved indoors.... Kate and Mark broke the curse. Although we had a few sprinkles, the day cleared up and turned into the perfect wedding day.

Birdcage veil (LOVE! Alison did an amazing job!)
Photobucket
Kate was the perfect vintage bride! We were able to spend some time before the ceremony doing some portraits and hanging out with her girls. So much fun.
Photobucket
It's official!

Photobucket
After the ceremony and family portraits, we wandered the gardens with the bridal party.
Photobucket
I was SO excited to finally get to shoot at the waterfall. I hope that you guys love this shot as much as I do. It makes me so happy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats on a beautiful day and I wish you nothing but the very best in life!
xoxo
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

No comments: