10.17.2010

Shannon & TIm - Edward's Apple Orchard

I love when bride's choose fun, different locations for their engagement pictures. It was a windy day at Edward's Apple Orchard, not too busy, and just perfect. I had a few extra nerves since Tim is an artist as well, but I'm confident there are some really CUTE (wink) shots.
So, without further typing.... here are a few of my favorites!

I also want to add an extra Thank You to Barb for letting us sneak back into the orchards.

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Sigh* I just ADORE this candid moment. Tim's expression... it's happy, warm, so in love.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This was the very last shot of the day and I suspect it was the perfect shot to end the session.
Photobucket

Thank you so much for being great clients; you made my job so easy. I can't wait to spend your wedding day with you both!
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

No comments: