11.08.2010

Kelly & Joseph - Rockford IL Photographer

You may remember THIS post... but unlike the day of their engagement session, Kelly and Joe's wedding day was gorgeous. It was little chilly, but we had sun and blue skies and that's all we needed. I was looking forward to October 2nd for a lot of reasons, one of them being that this was my first wedding at Chapel in the Pines; such a cute location...

Love me some purple shoes!
Photobucket
Wild flowers, sunshine, and a smiling bride and groom. Kelly, you looked stunning!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I made a collage because I couldn't choose from all the fun portraits. I just love the Ellwood House in Dekalb, IL. Good pick, guys!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm a little late on getting this blog post up, so I apologize. Congrats again and I hope you enjoyed Disney World!
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness these are just beautiful! It was such an awesome day and Rich and I were so glad to be able to share your special day with you guys!

Love you Both!!
Tammy