5.23.2011

Dayna & Jacob - Rockford, IL Photographer

Ok guys, I am really, really behind on blogging. In an attempt to redeem myself, I have a ton of photos to share with you from Dayna and Jacob's wedding on March 19 (See! I wasn't kidding. And here you thought I wasn't doing anything...)

We started out at the salon where the girls got gorgeous, then headed to Midway Village to meet up with the guys. I love that Dayna and Jacob saw each other before the ceremony; it gave us a ton of time for pictures.

Photobucket
A little Photoshop fun on the left image. Love these doors in the Village.
Photobucket
Left Image: shot by me
Right Image: shot by assistant, Charli
It's so fun to see the same shot in different angles, isn't it?
Photobucket

Photobucket

The ceremony and reception were held at Franchesco's Restaurant. It was neat how the rooms were divided, then before you know it, the room was transformed into a gorgeous reception hall.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Congrats Dayna and Jacob! We wish you many years of happiness!
xoxo,
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

No comments: