7.12.2011

Breann & Luke - White Pines Wedding Canyon

Remember these guys from last fall?? Well their wedding day and has come and gone, and let me tell you, it went out with a bang! I feel like a broken record talking about rain, but once again,... it rained. Luckily, White Pines Wedding Canyon has a stand-by tent that we were able to use, and by the time the ceremony was over, the rain had let up enough to use the awesome scenery.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now THIS is a cake smash!
Photobucket
Apparently the cake incident didn't upset anyone, because this is one hot kiss!
Photobucket
I thought I'd show the variety of ring shots I did during this wedding. I usually try to incorporate part of the decor. In this case, it was the candy bar. Yum.
Photobucket
The reception was a blast... one where I felt like I wasn't actually working. And I kind of wanted to stay and crash it after we were done shooting ;)
Photobucket

Congrats Mr. & Mrs.Vucsko!
Kayleen

No comments: