7.10.2011

Brittney & Randy - Rockford, IL Wedding Photographer

It was about a year ago that Brittney and Randy booked with me via the internet, without having ever met face to face. Our first meeting was a steamy engagement session (and I mean it was HOT outside). Since then, I was so excited to shoot their wedding. Maybe it's just me, but we clicked... and I kind of want to be b.f.f.'s with Brittney. Really, she's so sweet.

Fast forward (technically, we're rewinding now) to May 21. Another hot day, but perfect. This was my first time at Prince of Peace Lutheran in Freeport; I love when I can sneak around the side and get up-close shots.

Photobucket
After the ceremony, we were off to Krape Park...
Photobucket
I chose a little vintage editing here... vintage details were important to Brittney. LOVE.
Photobucket
Such a tease!
Photobucket
Boo-ya. We got AMAZING water fall pictures.
(Yes, I just said that)
Photobucket
Cliffbreakers was decorated beautifully.... Ryan at Sound Pro's ROCKED the lighting, right (he's amazing too)! And check out that groom's cake!
Photobucket
Congrats again, Britt and Randy. You guys are the cutest ever!
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

No comments: