7.27.2011

Kelly & Scott - Roscoe, IL Photographer

Hello everyone! How are you doing lately? I hope that you are enjoying your summer, taking time for fun trips and friends, and living life to it's fullest.

What I loved about Kelly and Scott was that they had a large, awesome group of friends. Large bridal parties aren't the norm as of lately so it was nice to see so many supportive friends.
Photobucket
Life Church, Roscoe, IL
Photobucket
After the formal photos, we stopped downtown for a few minutes. Literally, a few minutes, but I love what we got.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I posted this image on the Brown Eyes Facebook page as well; the mood is just so romantic.
Photobucket
Congrats, Kelly & Scott! I can't wait to share the rest of your images with you.
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

No comments: