9.04.2011

Lizzy & Eric - Janesville, WI Photographer

Last fall, I met up with Eric and Liz after they hired me to shoot their July 2011 wedding. We had a great time at the engagement session and I was really looking forward to their wedding.

These two can DANCE their butts off. I was jealous as they shared their first dance. (I could NEVER get my husband to do that! Not fair!)

The gorgeous Liz:
Photobucket
{middle image by assistant Charli Mordt}
Photobucket
Liz and Eric were married at the same church that her brother, Bob, and sister in law, Adriene, was married at several years ago, which I also had the honor of shooting. So cool.
Photobucket
I just love having assistants to get these perspectives. Left image by Charli, Right image taken by me.
Photobucket
Rotary Gardens, Janesville, WI. Adore this location.
Photobucket
*sigh* You two are perfect together.
Photobucket
Doing their thing and doing it amazingly well.
Photobucket
I have a thing for giggly, cute shots. This was one of the last images before we packed our bags for the night and it may be a favorite!
Photobucket

A HUGE congrats to you guys. I have had a blast working with you!
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

No comments: