12.22.2011

DIY - Brown Eyes Photography

It's the time of year when we will soon all be stuck in our houses, praying to wake up and it's spring time.

We need a distraction.

I am a bridesmaid in a wedding next June. Note: I've got to be honest. I can NOT wait to attend a wedding and not work, put on some killer heels instead of comfy grandma flats, and join in on the dancing. So I can't help but browse the web for DIY crafts and ideas to occupy us girls while the guys watch ESPN.

{So elegant and soft}
Photobucket
PomPoms via Emalinne Bride

{Am I the only one obsessed with chevron these days? I'd make some modifications, but it's a good start.}
Photobucket
Chevron Ring Pillow Tutorial via Vermont Vows

{For the earthy, organic wedding}
Photobucket
Moss Pot via Vermont Vows

{Don't forget about the kiddos}
Photobucket
Pinwheels via The Pretty Blog

{I love chalkboards. Great ideas for pointing guests in the right direction, for photo props... unlimited possiblities.}
Photobucket
Chalkboard via Crafts

{For the maids}
Photobucket
Bridesmaid kit via Wedding Chicks


Do you have a favorite blog for great DIY inspiration? Share it in the comments!

Kayleen

Brown Eyes Photography

No comments: