12.13.2011

Jessica & Kirk - Midway Village Photographer

Meet Jessica & Kirk. These cuties were married on October 1st at Midway Village in Rockford.
I love the hints of vintage... and Jess's glowing smile.
(She wore sparkling blue Toms, too!)
blog3

blog2

BEP_0435-web

blog1

vintage-summer-WEB

Portraits_170-bw-web

Finally! A bird cage veil. Sigh. They are my favorite and Jess looked amazing!
BEP_0486-WEB
Right before we packed our cameras away for the night, we ran outside and took some shots. I love how this one turned out.

BEP_1221-web

Congratulations Jessica & Kirk!
Kayleen
Brown Eyes Photography

2 comments:

Jessica Brady said...

These are all so amazing! We are SO happy with how our pictures turned out. I especially love the last minute lamp post shot! :)

Boggie56 said...

Wow what Great photos, the bride is the most beautiful I've ever seen. That's a fact, and I'm not just saying that because I'm her father either.