1.21.2012

Kelly & Nick - Rock Cut State Park

{If you ask me, there's only one good thing about snow.  And this is it.}

I met Kelly's family a few years ago when her sister, Shannon, was married in 2009.  Man, that seems like forever ago.  Well, now it's Kelly and Nick's turn to tie the knot and strut their stuff.  Engagement sessions are always a good practice round for getting used to the camera, seeing how I work, and getting those shy jitters out of the way.  Thanks for being a good sport, Nick!

Rock Cut State Park was gorgeous.  The day was warm and overcast.  Simply perfect.
Rock Cut State Park1
Rock Cut State Park6
I wish I could show you their ADORABLE save the date pictures, but I don't want to spoil the surprise. Instead, here's a shot of their little guy. Everyone together now: "Awwwwww!"
Rock Cut State Park7
Rock Cut State Park5
Rock Cut State Park4
Rock Cut State Park3
Rock Cut State Park2

Rock Cut State Park9
You'll see more of these two in September! signature

No comments: