8.27.2012

Heads up! {Maternity Leave} - Brown Eyes Photography

Well, the cat is out of the bag!  Or... the balloons are out of the box.

Jason and I will be welcoming a baby boy in December.  I am going to be taking a break and not booking any sessions or weddings from Nov. 1st until next spring.  November will be filled with finishing up projects with my current clients, but mostly, I want to spend as much time as I can with my husband and family before our little guy arrives. 

I still plan on answering email inquiries and setting up meetings with potential brides after his arrival... but I will have to play it by ear with baby's schedule/temperament.  I do not have a specific date as to when I will resume business as usual, but intend to do so in the spring.

I posted this early, so that those of you who are dragging your feet to book a session will still have time to do so.  Don't wait!

If you are a current client and have any questions, feel free to contact me at BrownEyesPhoto@gmail.com

545181_10150983746259788_897241450_n
signature

No comments: